Gaia's Stepdaughters

Psych Profile: Conservationist




New Gnome version soon and other tidbits!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The release candidate of gnome 2.8 is out. If you want to know whats new, read this article, "What's new in gnome 2.8?".

Another interesting news today is the mozilla.org redesign. The first thing i noticed is the firefox screenshot on the left, which had the slate article, "Are the browser wars back?".


0 Responses to “New Gnome version soon and other tidbits!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Lady Deidre
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • I'm a struggling journalist, with an interest in web design.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3